Wednesday, July 1, 2009

When I feel better...

Well, if I could ever get over this cough and sore throat, I will be working night and day on new FunkyFiberFatts and new handspun yarns. 

Elizabeth (my 2 year old) and I have been sick for 2 weeks - seems like forever. Went to the doc today, though, and we both got antibiotics for the sinus infections we seem to have gotten as a 'thank you' note from the cold we once had. I am usually pretty healthy, only getting sick once per year or so. But his year has been really tough. I had strep throat in January (no one else in my family had it or ever got it from me... weird...), then last month I had a cold or something that left behind bronchitis (so sweet....), then my older daughter had a sore throat for at least 2 weeks, then I got it... no other symptoms. Just a very sore throat. Went away on it's own, finally. YES!!! I was illness-free!!!  ... for about 2 days. Then the cold, now the infection. What a year.

So, here I am, waiting to wake up one morning and think, "Hey, I'm not sick any more!!!" Until then, I cough, take my nyquil, and thank the Lord that we only have little colds and sinus infections... and look forward to feeling up to working in my home studio again...

Until then, I WON'T be in my craft room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers